Marri is a distinctive blood wood native to WA.It is a adaptable tree that grows in both Jarrah and Karri forrest.Marri timber is featured in modern house hold furniture.The Marri timber is a honey coloured and has a unique vein structure which makes handsome flooring.The Marri timber is high in gum resulting in low recovery rate of first grade timber.
The hardness of Marri is 7.1KN.
- Premium European coating.
- Genuine Australian species
- Stability enhancing plywood base.
- Suitable to the Australian environment.
- Engineered flooring method to minimizes use of natural resources and installation versatility.
- UV cured finish is easily maintained and hard wearing.
|Marri Simply Timber|
|Manjimup Jarrah, Margaret River Marri, NSW Blackbutt, WA Blackbutt, Queensland Spotted Gum|
|European made Treffert Lacquer|
Dimensions vary between board colours
- Tongue and Groove
- Contact Simply Bamboo for a professional installation